You can sync BusyCal and BusyContacts with the iPhone and iPad through Google.
- Events in BusyCal sync with the built-in Calendar app on iOS.
- Contacts in BusyContacts sync with the built-in Contacts app on iOS.
Note: To Dos in BusyCal will not sync with an iOS device through Google, because Google does not support support CalDAV To Dos.
Syncing Google Calendars and Contacts with an iOS device
After configuring BusyCal and BusyContacts to sync with your Google account, you must configure your iOS device to sync with the same Google account.
To sync your iOS device with Google:
- On your Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
- Enter your Google Email and Password, then click Accept.
- Turn on Calendars and Contacts, then tap Save.
You are now syncing BusyCal and BusyContacts with your iOS device through Google.
Syncing shared calendars with an iOS device
By default, shared calendars aren't automatically synced with your iOS device. To sync shared calendars, go to the following URL, login to your Google account, select the calendars you wish to sync with your iOS device and click Save.
You are now syncing shared calendars on Google with your iOS device.