FAQ Table of Contents
- Contacting BusyMac Technical Support
- I am unable to sync with my iCloud account
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to upgrade to BusyCal 3
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync To Dos with Google Calendar?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with Mavericks, Yosemite & El Capitan
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with Mavericks, Yosemite & El Capitan
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
Does BusyCal sync To Dos with Google Calendar?
BusyCal does not sync To Dos with Google Tasks. It only syncs Events with Google Calendar.
If you wish to sync To Dos in BusyCal with a cloud-based service, we recommend iCloud.