Nov 15, 2012
BusyCal 2.0.1 has been released and is available for download!
- Added BusyCal Alarm Window as alternative to Notification Center Alarms
- Added HH:MM time format to Appearance preferences
- Fixes bugs with full-screen mode
- Fixes BusyCal Menu shortcut key conflict
- Fixes BusyCal Menu quick entry bug
- Fixes BusyCal Menu To Do sorting and time formatting bugs
- Fixes bug when when entering times in 24-hour format
- Fixes navigation problem in Week view when showing Two Weeks
- Fixes bug that prevented declined events from being deleted
- Fixes bug that prevented meetings from being moved to a different calendar
- Fixes bug with meeting invitations with no attendees.
- Fixes bug with graphics sometimes getting removed after sync with iCloud
- Fixes date clipping bug in info panel when displaying 4-digit years
- Fixes bug with custom date ranges in List View
- Fixes bug when syncing with multiple accounts on iCal Server
- Fixes bug with date display when system and BusyCal time zones don't match
- Fixes bug with all-day alarms when changing time zones
- Fixes bug when importing unsupported event types to destination calendar
- Fixes sandbox permission error for accessing attachments
- Fixes bug that caused new event edits to get clobbered when syncing with Google Calendar
- Fixes bug with repeating To Dos sometimes not showing up properly in To Do List
- Fixes bug when fetching delegates from DaviCal server
- Fixes bug where calendar name change gets dropped after creating a new calendar
- Fixes bug where calendar privilege changes were not immediately detected
- Fixes crash when no backup path has been set
- Fixes crash when weather location is nil
- Fixes crash when connecting to Google Calendar account with an orphaned proxy calendar
- Fixes crash when calendar has a nil title
- Fixes crash when using quick entry with an unsubscribed calendar selected
- Fixes crash when adding new CalDAV server
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.0.1 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.0 customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2
BusyCal 2 is a new app available exclusively on the Mac App Store and is not a free upgrade for BusyCal 1.6 customers.
The Mac App Store does not allow developers to charge different prices for new or existing customers so we are offering upgrade pricing of $29.99 for all users, until Dec. 31, 2012.
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, there are several changes you need to be aware of. Please read Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.0 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We're here to help.