Nov 15, 2012
Announcing the new BusyCal Alarm window!
In BusyCal 2.0, we adopted support for displaying alarms in Mountain Lion Notification Center. Unfortunately, the Notification Center alarms are not very flexible, and our customers lamented the loss of the BusyCal Alarm Window and its ability to add custom snoozes to Alarms, among other features.
We're pleased to announce the return of the BusyCal Alarm Window in BusyCal 2.0.1. Now users can choose to display alarms in the BusyCal Alarm window or in Notification Center. The BusyCal Alarm Window offers several advantages over the Notification Center, including the ability to:
- Snooze an alarm any number of minutes, hours, or days.
- Snooze an alarm until x minutes before an event starts.
- Snooze or dismiss multiple alarms at once.
- See the name and color of the calendar that the event is stored on.
- Mark To Dos as completed.
- Navigate the alarm window from the keyboard.
- Move and resize the Alarm window.