Busy Apps Blog
Apr 24, 2018
BusyCal iOS 3.3 has been released and is available now.
- [NEW] iPhone X support
- [NEW] Long-tap on a date in month view to add a new event
- [NEW] Improved auto-detection of CalDAV and Exchange servers
- [NEW] Updated moon / weather indicators
- [NEW] "Delete all" appers as an option when deleting any instance of a repeating event
- [NEW] Tags can be removed from the Tag Picker's history by swipe-deletion
- Fixed Google authentication issues
- Fixed a layout issue when adding a new account on the iPad
- Cancelled meetings now show with a strike-thru in month view
- Stability improvements
How to install the update
BusyCal iOS 3.3 is a free update and available now on the App Store.