May 14, 2018
BusyCal 3.3.6 has been released and is available for download.
- NEW: Event times in Week / Day view honor the global appearance preference
- NEW: Google Calendar: notes no longer display hangout related text in footer
- NEW: Google Calendar: HTML notes are now rendered correctly as plain text
- NEW: Emails and links are now clickable in "my notes"
- NEW: Batch removal of tags now possible with the new "Remove Tags" menu option
- NEW: Batch copy event URLs (optionally along with their titles) from the context menu
- NEW: Improved Duration picker when picking end times for events
- Converting a multi-day timed event into an all-day event (and vice versa) now retains the original duration
- Improved email / link detection in notes
- Improved calendar name matching in Quick Entry for names with two or more words (e.g. /worke will match "Work events")
- URL field placement changed to appear above notes, along with the label removed to make more room
- Fixed ability to create new events from the floating info panel
- Fixed an issue where the Organizer of a meeting would at times appear with a question mark
- Performance optimizations
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.