Sep 09, 2018
BusyCal 3.4.2 has been released and is available for download.
- NEW: Event time text color can now be configured to match the event text color (Preferences > Appearance)
- When printing, gray event times appear darker to improve readability
- Improved detection of login failures for Exchange accounts
- Improved detection of temporary server errors for Exchange accounts
- Fixed lag experienced by some Exchange users when responding to Inbox notifications
- Fixed an issue where pasting text from emails into notes would at times lose spacing / linebreaks
- Improved handling of duplicate and conflicting responses from some CalDAV servers
- Back / Forward buttons in week and day view now animate the transition
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.