Busy Apps Blog
Announcing the all-new BusyCal 2!
We've improved nearly every aspect of BusyCal and added dozens of powerful new features while keeping it fast, friendly, and a joy to use.
Some of the major new features in BusyCal 2:
- Improved calendar UI with customizable appearance.
- Custom number of days per week, weeks per month, and improved navigation.
- Smart Filters that store memorized sets of calendars, view settings, and event filters as toolbar buttons.
- Year view with heat map.
- Improved List view with custom date ranges, sorting, and new columns like Total Duration for calculating billable hours.
- Graphics palette that lets you browse and search for graphics to add to your calendar.
- New Find dialog lets you search your entire calendar independent of the current view.
- Quick Entry feature lets you create events from natural language.
- All-new BusyCal Menu lets you view your schedule and create events on the menu bar.
- Improved iCloud support, calendar sharing, and inbox notifications.
- Improved info panel date entry with support for arrow keys and a date picker.
- Improved defaults for new events: default calendar, start time, duration, and alarms.
- 10-day weather forecast with choice of weather and moon graphics, and support for Core Location.
- Support for the latest Mountain Lion technologies including Notification Center and Application Sandboxing.
You can learn more and download a 30-day trial of BusyCal 2 here:
For a limited time, get BusyCal 2 for $29.99!
BusyCal 2 is available exclusively on the Mac App Store. For a limited time*, you may purchase BusyCal 2 for the introductory price of $29.99.
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6
BusyCal 2 is a paid upgrade from BusyCal 1.6. If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, there are several changes you need to be aware of. Please read the following upgrade instructions for more info:
Please contact us if you have any questions. We're here to help.