Jun 01, 2019
BusyCal 3.6.5 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- New preference added to help very large CalDAV accounts; you can now select to sync all, last 1 / 3 / 6 / 12 months of events
- Improved background sync for large calendars
- Fixes a performance issue with very large calendars
- Fixed a minor issue where timezone selection would default to GMT at times
- Fixed disabled meeting "change status" popup options
- Fixed display of completed floating-time to-dos in day / week views
- Fixed a bug where duplicate meetings on a shared calendar would at times result in an incorrect selection
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.