Aug 06, 2019
BusyCal 3.6.9 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Day view now displays an attached graphic on all days of a multi-day event
- NEW: New Appearance option to display attached graphics on all days of a multi-day event / banner
- NEW: Advanced setting added to preferences to turn off automatic conversion between GMT to Local timezone during sync
- Fixes an issue where deleting an occurence of a recurring meeting, imported directly from mail, would result in deleting the whole series
- Duplicating a detached instance of a recurring event into a normal event is now possible without duplicating the whole series of repeating events
- Duplicating recurring events will now prompt if you'd like to duplicate the selected event or future repeating events
- Added support for CalDAV servers that omit sending calendar descriptions at times
- Improved detection of changes from subscribed calendars that don't update modification times
- Fixed "last modified by" name parsing to work with recent iCloud changes
- Fixed initial discovery issues for OVH Exchange servers
- Fixed an issue where certain preferences would not stick when switching between Smart Filters
- Fixed a bug where turning off time display would show times for events on non-local timezones
- Event-search related optimizations for contacts with company names
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store when it's available.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.