BusyCal 3.7.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Modern Authentication (MFA / 2FA / SSO) support for Office 365 accounts.
- NEW: You can now change the privacy setting on meeting invites received for supported CalDAV servers (such as Google Calendar)
- NEW: A new setting under Appearance Preferences allows you to display events grouped by calendar in Month view and the all-day section in Day / Week views
- NEW: Attendees in a meeting invite can at times be of an arbitrary length. The "my status" options now appear above the attendee list to avoid having to scroll down.
- Improved handling of time-outs from Exchange when using push sync with multiple delegates
- Improved detection and correction of malformed recurrence rules in calendar subscriptions
- When printing Day view, the To-do list is now automatically hidden when there are no tasks to print
- Day / Week view now display the text "DST" for the DST transition hour for clarity
- Custom travel time input now accepts decimal numbers, such as "2.5 hours"
- Added automatic handling of invites when coming from @me.com for users still on @mac.com
- Collapsed calendar groups no longer automatically expand when selecting events in the calendar
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to create To-Dos on a locally shared calendar over WAN
- Fixed banner appearance in menu app for Dark Mode
- Fixed a bug where the location field would not present suggestions of Contacts marked as organizations
- Fixed a bug where printing in list mode would skip certain pages if the text size was set to Large
- Fixed a bug where a meeting from iCloud would display a cryptic URL instead of the organizer's real email address
- Fixed a bug where the left panel would scroll back to the top when reordering lists
- Fixed a bug where all day detached events from exchange would at times would ignore the originally assigned timezone
- Fixed tentative day colors in the availability viewer for Dark Mode
- Performance improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.