Feb 05, 2020
BusyCal 3.8.4 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: You can now selectively hide events (Edit > Hide) to clear unwanted events from shared calendars or subscriptions
- NEW: Travel time can now be set for meeting invites on supported CalDAV servers
- Fixed excessive CPU usage reported under certain circumstances
- Fixed visual glitch when double-clicking on a date in year view
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.