Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.10.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: New option in Preferences > To Do to change the default regeneration behavior of recurring To Dos
- NEW: You can now select your preferred email alias when sending meeting invites from Preferences > Accounts. This only works for CalDAV servers that support multiple aliases / email accounts, such as iCloud or Fastmail.
- Performance tuning for improved scrolling in day / week / month views
- Improved recovery from network failures for Exchange accounts
- Clickable and selectable links / urls in events displayed in the Menu app
- Meeting lookups from BusyContacts now include events that match against the organizer
- Fixed case sensitivity of emails when performing calendar event lookups from BusyContacts
- Fixed a bug with regenerate to-dos for +12GMT (New Zealand)
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.