Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.11 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Zoom one-click meetings. You can now add a Zoom account under Preferences > Accounts and add meetings to events with a single click.
- NEW: Google Tasks are now supported. You can now manage your Google Tasks directly from BusyCal. Requires account account re-authorization (i.e. by removing it and adding it again).
- NEW: For Google / GSuite users, BusyCal now automatically performs a contact directory search when adding attendees to a meeting.
- NEW: To do list now always displays a due date in the list, where available
- NEW: Keyboard shortcuts to batch add (or subtract) 30 mins to an event's start (or end) times
- NEW: BusyCal Alarm window can now be dismissed without dismissing alarms. Clicking on the menu item, or an upcoming alarm, will show it again.
- NEW: Drop down tags menu placed next to the tags field. You no longer have to remember tag names.
- NEW: Regeneration style for recurring To-Dos can now be set individually from Custom Repeat options
- NEW: Extra presets added to Do-Not-Disturb drop-down
- NEW: "10 Years" added to List View's date range pull-down menu
- Improved detection of Zoom links in notes
- Fixed support for meeting invites sent from an Open XChange account
- Improved Birthday / Anniversary sync
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.