Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.12.0 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Apple Silicon support
- NEW: Office 365 Hybrid Authentication support
- NEW: When restoring from a backup, you can now restore selected calendars as local, "on my mac" calendars only. This allows you to restore events selectively instead of replacing all your existing events with a previous snapshot.
- NEW: Alarm window's floating behavior can be optionall disabled from alarm preferences
- NEW: You can now configure a shared CalDAV calendar to ignore colors set by others (from the Edit Calendar option sheet)
- Alarm window now shows zoom / hangout meeting links with a one-click button when alerting for events with embedded meetings
- Fixed an issue where created Zoom meetings get deleted when modifying an event on Google accounts
- Fixed a date conversion issue with Exchange where the timezone isn't correctly specified
- Dragging an undated to-do to a date now ignores assigning the current time when converting it into a dated to-do
- Copy to clipboard copies end dates for all day events
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.