Jan 05, 2021
BusyCal 3.12.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Completion time of a To Do is now editable for iCloud and Reminders
- Invalid characters in file names are now automatically removed before sending attachments to iCloud
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.