Busy Apps Blog
BusyContacts 188.8.131.52 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Improved reporting of errors received during sync with Google
- Fixed bug where the department property would not appear correctly within the Contact List
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.