Dec 24, 2021
BusyCal 2021.4.4 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Clicking on + button above the task panel now always displays an option list
- Improved handing of .ics file importing
- Fixed bug related to the developer toolchain, causing the app to crash at launch on macOS 10.13 and below
- Fixed regression where the cursor would sometimes jump to the end of the notes field after an auto-save
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.