Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2022.2.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 So. Many. New. Widgets. Explore the many widgets now supported under Notification Center (macOS 11 Big Sur and above only).
- 🆕 Additional options under the Do Not Disturb drop-down
- 🆕 When duplicating (Option+dragging) events, selection is now retained for newly pasted events
- 🆕 Hidden, but visible, events now show with a dotted outline and a dimmed background color
- 🆕 New keyboard shortcut (CMD+Option+') to Insert Date and Time at the top of the notes
- Improvements to Todoist integration
- Improved support for handling WebDAV subscriptions that contain multiple calendars
- Improvements to handling of duplicate meeting invites across various shared calendars
- Improvements to time-of-day detection when entering dates
- Improved handling of Posteo accounts
- Improved handling of safari URL, pasted from Mail, into the attendees field
- Added workaround for an issue where 'paste' would fail to work when authenticating an Office 365 account
- Improved calendar info sheet layout to fit smaller screens
- Pasting into the attendees field (using the context menu) now properly parses mailto: links
- Fixed bug where hidden events related meta-data would not sync properly for CalDAV accounts
- Fixed issue where an account may remain offline after the mac wakes up
- Fixed bug where creating events on a CalDAV account would at times mark the event as 'Free' (i.e. not busy) by default
- Fixed an issue where a future dated task would not open from search due to a narrow set of applied filters
- Fixed a localization issue under Edit Menu > End Dates
- Fixed an issue where sometimes, a read-only calendar on Google would not show the correct indicator
- Fixed bug where a completed task would not immediately show in week view at times
- Fixed issue where duplicating a task as an event would fail to pick the default event calendar
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.