May 13, 2023
BusyCal 2023.2.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version directly.
- 🆕 "Propose new time" option added for meeting invites received on Google Calendar
- 🆕 Sticky notes now take the color of their calendar
- 🆕 You can now set a specific browser to use when opening conference call links (Settings > Advanced > Other)
- 🆕 Start / end dates can now be modified using the context menu for selected events
- 🆕 Free / Busy status can now be modified using the context menu for selected events
- 🆕 Free / Busy status can now be assigned to individual occurrences of a recurring event
- 🆕 Tags can now be assigned to individual occurrences of a recurring event
- 🆕 The BusyCal Alarm window improvements
- ✨ Improvements to Push sync for Exchange / Office 365 accounts
- ✨ Support for confidential events on NextCloud
- ✨ Alarm window restores its previous position on screen after a reboot
- ✨ Improvements to Google Meets integration for Google Accounts
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
- Mac App Store users can download the update directly from the store page once it's been reviewed and approved by Apple
- Setapp users can launch the Setapp app and select Check for Updates from the Setapp menu
In case you own a direct, perpetual copy and your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.