Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2023.4.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version directly.
- ✨ Improved handling of missing fonts when handling notes containing rich-text
- ✨ Improved handling of notification dismissals when using Notification Center alerts on Sonoma
- ✨ Improved handling of NTLM authentication requests, specifically when connecting to Amazon.com from an external network
- ✨ "Unsubscribe" option added to context menu for shared LAN services
- ✨ Performance improvements to widgets
- 🔨 Fixed bug where navigation buttons would cause a hang in Year view on Sonoma
- 🔨 Fixed bug where the minutes field in the classic start time date picker would not work as expected on Sonoma
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
- Mac App Store users can download the update directly from the store page once it's been reviewed and approved by Apple
- Setapp users can launch the Setapp app and select Check for Updates from the Setapp menu
In case you own a direct, perpetual copy and your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.