Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2023.4.4 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version directly.
- 🆕 Quick Entry enhancements with Natural Language Input now supported for Spanish, Italian, and Dutch
- 🆕 Sort tasks by modification or creation dates
- 🆕 Context menu option added to the calendar source list for applying an alphabetical sort to calendars
- 🆕 "Show only these calendars" context menu option added to calendar groups
- 🆕 "My Status" can now be changed for Google meetings you're an organizer of
- ✨ Improved sync with custom CalDAV servers that incorrectly advertise some supported features
- ✨ Improvements to natural language input
- 🔨 Fixed bug where travel time reporting would not stop at times or would remind for an event that hasn't yet started
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
- Mac App Store users can download the update directly from the store page once it's been reviewed and approved by Apple
- Setapp users can launch the Setapp app and select Check for Updates from the Setapp menu
In case you own a direct, perpetual copy and your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.