Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2.0.2 has been released and is available for download!
- Fixes Google Calendar syncing bugs
- Fixes bug that caused Past Due To Dos to not show in To Do List
- Fixes bootstrapping bugs with Daylite and Zimbra CalDAV Servers
- Fixes bug entering start times between 0001-0059 in 24-hour time
- Fixes crash when sending emails with Sparrow
- Fixes various other bugs.
- Added option to print multiple months/weeks when viewing custom number of weeks/days
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.0.2 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.0 customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.0 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions.