BusyCal 2.0.5 has been released and is available for download.
- Added support for Google's new CalDAV API and OAuth
- Added BusyCal URL Handler for creating new events in BusyCal from third-party apps
- Added Fruux to list of built-in CalDAV Servers in Accounts pref
- Fixed error when adding meetings to Google Calendar with non-matching owner email
- Added option to dismiss/delete an Inbox meeting request without Accepting or Declining it
- Added Location popup to New Calendar Subscription dialog
- Added option to reset a corrupted database in Startup Options dialog
- Fixed ics files containing parameters with DQUOTES
- Fixed sandbox error accessing Open File Alarms that launch an App
- Fixed crash when converting a snooze alarm from absolute to relative
- Skip file attachments when iCloud returns 502 Bad Gateway error
- Fixed "Event modified on server" bug when dismissing a repeating detached event
- Fixes crash when querying OS for setInitialWeatherZipCode on first launch
- Fixed bug that prevented BusyCal from subscribing to OmniFocus WebDAV feeds
- Fixed problems with missing contact info when Facebook Contact dragged into Notes field
- Fixed bug that prevented Moon phases from showing without showing the Weather too
- Fixed Japanese translation bug that caused a crash when creating a new Smart Filter
- Fixed display of Task completed time when in 24-hour format
- Don't sync alarm snoozes on LAN calendars
- Fixed Inbox auto-layout bug
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.0.5 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.0 customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.0 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions.