Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2.6.5 has been released and is available for download. This version is focused on bug fixes.
- Improved handling of Exchange cookies to avoid repeated login dialogs
- Improved handling of failed Exchange Push subscriptions
- Improved Quick Entry parsing of 24-hour times
- Alarm snoozes that conflict with an acknowledgement are resynced
- Update WebDAV events when no LAST-MODIFIED property
- Display change notifications for WebDAV feeds
- Fixed dragging of events to sidebar in Week View
- Fixed Time Zone menu
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.6.5 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers. <!--The update is available direct now and should be available in a week or so on the Mac App Store once it is approved by Apple.--> The update is available now.
- Direct and Trial customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store. <!--* Mac App Store customers that don't want to wait for it to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and run the installer to install it over the Mac App Store version, and it will continue to run without requiring a registration code. -->