Mar 26, 2015
BusyContacts 1.0.2 has been released and is available for download. This version contains many bug fixes and improvements.
- Added URL handler for opening contacts from third-party launchers
- Control-clicking a field value in the info panel displays a contextual menu
- Phones with custom labels are treated as iPhones on the action menu
- Added support for custom date formats when inputting Birthdays and other dates
- Fixed Exchange Birthdays bug that caused some birthdays to be off by a day
- Added support for importing vCards with '.vcard' extension
- CardDAV bootstrapping now searches ports 8843 and 8800
- Improved change notifications for social networks
- Tags are reloaded after deleting an address book
- Tag filter restored after quit/relaunch
- Birthdays are refreshed in BusyCal after deleting an address book
- Tag Groups are not stored to Google if more than 2258 members
- Fixed crash when parsing corrupted email in Activity List
- Deactivated spotlight mail searching when window minimized
How to install the update
BusyContacts 1.0.2 is a free update for all BusyContacts 1.0 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.