Jul 24, 2012
BusyCal 1.6.3 has been released.
- Supports Mountain Lion Gatekeeper.
- Fixes Dock icon redraw bug on MacBook Pro retina display.
- Fixes 403 error when syncing iCloud WebDAV calendar.
- Supports Daylite CalDAV server.
The update is available now for all direct customers and will be available for Mac App Store customers once it's approved by Apple.
How to install the update:
- Direct customers: Select Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- For Mac App Store customers, it will appear in the Updates tab on the Mac App Store