BusyCal Mac 3.1.3 has been released and is available for download. This update includes enhancements and bug fixes.
- Fixed Exchange attendee directory lookup
- Fixed attendee invite notifications not getting sent in some cases
- Fixed issue when canceling last instance of a repeating meeting on Exchange
- Fixed dialog not displaying when deleting a meeting request
- Added support for looking up Exchange attendees by last name
- Extended width of attendee auto-complete list
- Improved handling of attendee and contact names with unicode characters
- Improved attendee lookup performance
- Fixed issue when pasting selected text from Notes field into other apps
- Fixed menu bar truncation of To Dos with long titles
- Fixed snooze alarm description clipping
- Fixed Calendar List font preference not sticking
- Fixed crash when collapsing/expanding Calendar Group in source list
- Fixed crash when choosing Other starting location for Travel Time
- Fixed crash when pasting title text inline in Week view
- Retain text editing settings in Notes field between sessions
- Use standard bullet character and default font for Date & Time stamp in Notes field
- Commit edits to Notes field when clicking Availability Viewer
- Quick Entry preview enhancements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now for direct customers. The Mac App Store version has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available on the Mac App Store once approved by Apple.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers who don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and install it over their Mac App Store version.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.