Jan 19, 2017
BusyCal Mac 3.1.4
BusyCal Mac 3.1.4 has been released and is available for download. This update includes enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added support for Google AppAuth
- Improved on-boarding process for adding new accounts
- Improved Keychain cleanup during a reset
- Improved performance of attendee lookups for large databases
- Fixed attendee lookups not showing all results
- Fixed pasting email addresses into Attendee field
- Fixed progress spinners not updating in source list
- Fixed Location picker not dismissing sometimes
- Fixed Insert Date & Time command in floating info window
- Fixed hang when closing info window after editing a repeating event
- Fixed bug when pasting text into menu bar quick entry field
- Fixed bug editing an event with an attachment on OS X Server
- Fixed potential crash when rapidly paging
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now for direct customers. The Mac App Store version has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available on the Mac App Store once approved by Apple.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers who don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and install it over their Mac App Store version.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.