May 26, 2017
BusyCal Mac 3.1.8
BusyCal Mac 3.1.8 has been released and is available for download. This update includes bug fixes.
- Specifies app-specific password required for iCloud accounts
- Fixes a problem with percent-encoded characters
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.