Oct 27, 2017
BusyCal Mac 3.2.3
BusyCal 3.2.3 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixes bug that caused Preferences to get reset on High Sierra
- Fixes bug that caused frequent Google Logins on High Sierra
- Fixes bug that caused BusyContacts to open in background when BusyCal was launched
- Fixes bug when dragging images onto Image Well in Info Panel
- Fixes time zone not updating under certain conditions
- Updates FastMail CalDAV endpoint
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.