Nov 26, 2017
BusyCal Mac 3.2.4
BusyCal 3.2.4 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixed persistent login prompts
- Added faded month name to additional cells in Month view
- Added regional detection for weekend shading
- Fixed undo crash
- Fixed time zone menu updating in toolbar
- Fixed Japanese Month view printing bug
- Fixed bug dragging Event to To Do List when sorting by Title
- Fixed Week view scroll bar clipping Event symbols in right column
- Checking a calendar in source list selects it
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.