Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.2.7 has been released and is available for download.
- Keychain/authentication improvements
- Fixed redraw issue when quitting app in full-screen mode
- Fixed thin font when displaying selected text
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now for direct customers. The Mac App Store version has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available on the Mac App Store once approved by Apple.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers who don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and install it over their Mac App Store version.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.