Busy Apps Blog
Apr 12, 2018
BusyCal 3.3.3 has been released and is available for download.
- NEW: Todo durations can now be switched between 30, 45 and 60 minutes for day / week view (Preferences > Todos)
- Improved custom location entry for travel time
- Improved account discovery for custom CalDAV servers
- Fixed Google Authorization issue (kindly click 'Authorize account' one more time, if prompted)
- Fixed a bug where sync would not automatically trigger upon network-state change
- Fixed an issue where Snooze alerts on repeating events would not automatically clear
- Fixed an issue where the floating info panel would at times clear out selection when changing dates
- General performance improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.