May 16, 2018
BusyCal 3.3.7 has been released and is available for download.
- NEW: Priority edit menu option along with keyboard shortcuts to batch prioritize Todos
- Fixed an issue where invalid characters in notes would trip syncing with Google
- Fixed an issue where emoji window wouldn't insert characters into the event title
- Improved detection of embedded Google Hangouts links
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.