Jun 07, 2018
BusyCal 3.3.8 has been released and is available for download.
- NEW: Keyboard shortcuts to batch assign Today's date or add / subtract a day / week (see Edit > Start Date menu)
- To-do panel can now be resized to be narrower when the info panel is not displaying
- Fixed a bug where tabbing through the end-date picker wouldn't work
- Fixed a bug where certain rich text characters in notes would prevent them from showing fully
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some users from downloading updates from within the app (you will still need to download the update manually one last time)
- Fixed end time for an event not showing when dragging in day / week views
- Workaround for an Airmail 3 bug where emailing multiple attendees wouldn't work
- General performance improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.