Jul 25, 2018
BusyCal 3.3.9 has been released and is available for download.
- Google hangout footer notes as well as other HTML tags are no longer displayed in Day / Week view
- All day banners and todos are now sorted and grouped by Calendars in Month View / Todo view
- Ability to turn text color saturation off from Settings > Appearance when using Calendar Color for Event Text
- Fixed an issue where entering an email different from the username for an Exchange account would not stick at times
- Fixed an important issue where certain timezones would not get translated correctly when fetching events from Exchange
- Fixed cursor focus, to be returned back to the day / week / month view, after closing the floating info panel
- Fixed text aligment in Todo panel when font size is increased
- Fixed searching of contacts, marked as "Company", to Events
- Fixed a bug where an hour long event starting at 23:00 would appear crossing into the next day in month view
- Fixed a bug where events interrupted while syncing with exchange would at times report unknown errors
- Fixed alerts at times displayed for disabled accounts
- Search results now correctly exclude events from disabled accounts
- Support for additional CalDAV servers, such as MailFence
- Improved push sync detection for iCloud accounts before falling back to 15-minutes sync
- Improvements to importing .ics files with erroneously formatted contents
- Improved detection of CalDAV servers that do not support scheduling features
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.