Jul 25, 2018
BusyContacts 1.2.15 has been released and is available for download.
- Improved push sync detection for iCloud accounts before falling back to 15-minutes sync
- Fixed a bug where events interrupted while syncing with exchange would at times report unknown errors
- Fixed an important issue where certain timezones would not get translated correctly when fetching events from Exchange
- Fixed an issue where smart apostrophes would prevent BusyCal from looking up a contact
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.