Oct 18, 2018
BusyCal 3.5.0 has been released and is available for download.
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Improvements to auto-discovery of CalDAV / Exchange accounts
- Right-clicking on a Calendar Group now allows you to create new calendars for the group
- Goto Date dialog now accepts dates older than 1970
- Selecting "Email Attendees" from the event's context menu now attempts to attach the .ics when using Apple Mail, where possible
- New option to 'Send Email with Attachment' to attach the .ics file when an attendee's email address is right-clicked.
- Fixed crash when printing List View with multiple pages on Mojave
- Fixed handling of EST Timezone from Exchange
- Fixed 'make plain text' not working at times
- Fixed a bug where key-strokes were some times being ignored when entering a calendar title
- Fixed location pin not showing the 'route' option on the map, when clicked
- Fixed the word 'all-day' getting clipped in German when printing Week view
- Fixed info panel losing cursor position in notes when tabbing between apps
- Fixed a formatting issue where editing events starting with an emoji character would save text with incorrect formatting
- Fixed an issue where the notes would at times strip line-breaks from rich-text pasted into the window
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.