Oct 18, 2018
BusyContacts 1.3.0 has been released and is available for download.
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Improvements to auto-discovery of CalDAV / Exchange accounts
- Fixed duplicate / delete card menu options at times become unavailable
- Fixed an auto-save bug where changes to notes would at times sync with a delay
- Fixed a bug where moving a contact between address books would duplicate the card on IceWarp servers
- Fixed an glitch where making modifications to notes after performing a search would retain the highlighted words
- System support for LinkedIn and Facebook was removed in macOS 10.14. BusyContacts relied on OS support, and so these services are no longer available starting 10.14
- The main contact list now shows longer names in full when possible
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.