Busy Apps Blog
Nov 15, 2018
BusyContacts 1.3.1 has been released and is available for download.
- Improved exchange authentication process
- Improvements to auto-linking contacts across different services
- Advanced connection options now available for Exchange / CardDAV when adding new accounts
- Fixed a bug that would at times cause the currently highlighted contact to lose selection
- Fixed selection of previously selected contacts after a quit & relaunch
- Fixed selection of contacts with a lot of notes causing the profile photo to scroll out of view
- Includes fixes for changes made to iCloud's CardDAV servers recently
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.