Nov 18, 2018
BusyCal 3.5.4 has been released and is available for download.
- Improved handling of exchange auto-discovery
- Improved importing malformed .ics meetings
- Improved fetching of malformed subscriptions
- Improved delegate user checks when notifying users of incoming meeting invitations
- Improved exchange authentication process
- Fixed a bug where disabling sharing on a shared iCloud calendar wouldn't work
- Fixed a bug that would clear preferences, including those for smart groups, for some users
- Fixed coloring of tentative meeting invites
- Fixed a crash when printing for macOS 10.13 and below
- Fixed handling of unknown inbox notifications, which was causing a crash for some users
- Fixed WebDAV subscriptions not syncing over iCloud
- Fixed an issue where reminders would still be displayed for certain disabled CalDAV services
- Fixed overlapping sync indicator
- Fixed white textfield, appearing in dark mode, while replying to invites
- 'Holiday is observed' setting is now preserved in case the server updates the event without a modification date
- Fixed code-signing issue, causing some users to be prompted for their iCloud account info again
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.