Nov 23, 2018
BusyCal 3.5.6 has been released and is available for download.
- Includes fixes for changes recently made to Google Calendar, affecting shared calendars and events
- Fixes a bug with delta syncing with iCloud where deletions on other devices wouldn't trigger a sync
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.