BusyContacts 1.3.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Added support for CommuniGate Pro CardDAV server
- Improved reporting of connectivity errors
- Improved "sync at launch" for accounts with Push sync enabled
- Improved processing of large HTML notes for Exchange
- Improved connectivity for custom Exchange accounts
- Switching address format when editing a card now retains partially entered addresses
- Fixed smart list filtering rules for anniversary dates
- Fixed a crash when adding shared address books on Exchange for a user with no name set
- Fixed dragging contacts into an email's body (Apple Mail) to paste contact details
- Auto-complete now no longer pre-selects the first suggestion in order to allow you to type in a period / space etc
- "Printing labels" is now a little more lenient with malformeded addresses
- Performance improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now for direct customers only.