BusyCal 3.7.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: The "Group entries by Calendar" appearance option can now be combined with a new option: "before sorting by time"
- NEW: Advanced preference to enable the ability to show meeting invites for proxies (shared calendars with read & write) in the Inbox.
- Improved conflict resolution for changes made to events on an Exchange account
- Performance improvements
- Fixes an issue where ctrl-clicking a Todo would incorrectly enter it into edit mode
- Fixes a crash when adding locations via Quick Entry
- Fixes a Catalina issue where emailing meetings as .ics attachments wouldn't work
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.