Oct 21, 2019
BusyCal 3.7.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: The "Group entries by Calendar" appearance option can now be combined with a new option: "before sorting by time"
- NEW: Advanced preference to enable the ability to show meeting invites for proxies (shared calendars with read & write) in the Inbox.
- Improved conflict resolution for changes made to events on an Exchange account
- Performance improvements
- Fixes an issue where ctrl-clicking a Todo would incorrectly enter it into edit mode
- Fixes a crash when adding locations via Quick Entry
- Fixes a Catalina issue where emailing meetings as .ics attachments wouldn't work
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.