BusyCal 3.7.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Improved recovery handling of network failures for Google Calendar
- Duplicate alarms in an event are now ignored, and only one reminder is displayed
- Inbox notifications no longer synthesize when manually importing .ics meeting replies or cancellations
- Dismissal of snooze alarms now get acknowledged if BusyCal is running in the dock
- BusyContacts is no longer automatically launched for Birthday-sync if it's not already running
- Improved selection color for Dark appearance when accent color is blue
- Addresses an issue related to dragging tasks from OmniFocus where the title would get set as Untitled
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.