Feb 19, 2020
BusyCal 3.9.0 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Do Not Disturb mode is here! In a meeting? Want to postpone seeing alarms for another 30 minutes? With a single click you can now toggle DND on / off with your preferred interval.
- NEW: Under Alarm Preferences, you can now set a different default sound for To Dos
- NEW: Notification Center alerts now display more options for Snooze on a long-click
- NEW: "Select All" now works in day / week / month view by selecting all events / to dos for the selected day
- NEW: Support for "5th" weekday of the month when setting up recurrences
- NEW: Improved BusyCal alarms to display clickable URL links from events, when available
- NEW: Showing multi-day events as banners based on their duration is now a configurable option under Preferences > Appearance
- NEW: Multi-day events can be configured to only show as banners in the all-day section of day and week views
- NEW: Unwanted Calendars can now be hidden / unhidden. Right-click on a calendar -> Hide.
- You can now change Free / Busy status on invited meeting events (where applicable)
- Updated BusyCal Alarm window design and layout for better space utilization for displaying alarm details
- Clicking on the "Snooze" for Notification Center alerts will now pick the default snooze interval specified in preferences
- Improved drawing by using best-fit for weather / moon / graphic symbols in month view
- Improved natural language date range parsing
- Menu bar quick entry now retains entered text when switching between apps
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.