May 10, 2020
BusyCal 3.10.0 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Default alarms are now added to the event automatically when you accept a meeting invite. Can be turned off under preferences.
- Improved support for 3rd party CalDAV servers
- Line breaks in banners are ignored when displaying banners in week / month views
- Dismissing / snoozing an alarm no longer pushes silent updates to the server to avoid overwriting changes made from another device
- Fixed broken "Join Zoom" links in events with Zoom meeting information
- Fixed a bug where Apple Mail would not compose emails correctly at times
- Fixed a rare crash caused when creating detached events
- Fixed for macOS 10.14 and below, where sending an email with attachments would fail at times
- Fixed attachment of .ics files when using AirMail as the default mail client
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.