BusyContacts 1.4.6 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Improved searching of partially entered phone numbers
- MailMate, when installed, is automatically used in Email spotlight lookups. Setting it as default mail client is not required anymore.
- Fixed inverse relationship for "son". Where gender is specified, the correct lable (i.e. mother / father) is used.
- Fixed a bug where a confirmation prompt would incorrectly appear when cutting contacts
- Fixed a bug where fractions entered into top / left layout margins during printing would round-off to the nearest integer
- Fixed a bug where the cursor would go to the end of the notes field when the contact is updated during sync in the background
- Fixed a bug where Apple Mail would not compose emails correctly at times
- Fixed for macOS 10.14 and below, where sending an email with attachments would fail at times
- Fixed attachment of .vcf files when using AirMail as the default mail client
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.