Jun 03, 2020
BusyContacts 1.4.7 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Fixed a bug where column sizes in List view would not correctly restore for some users
- Fixed a bug where new tags for a new contact syncing to a Google account would not sync correctly
- Fixed a bug where manually selecting "email" from the share menu would open multiple copies of the compose email sheet
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.